High School Please Help Our Hs's Drive!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just_kay_today

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I received this email from one of my daughter's teachers. Page High School is located in the city of Greensboro, NC. They are ranked by US News as #4 in the State. But, we still lack much of the updated learning materials that can be found in suburban schools.
I brought her request here because I know that board parents really care! Thanks for your help in advance. If you choose not to vote, thanks for considering!

Dear Parents,
I apologize for this sudden email but Page is currently ranked 15th in
“Celebrate My Drive.” This competition allows us to earn money to use for a potential new technology, or other sources to help out our students.

I implore you, as this started today, to please vote. Please click the following link:

Celebrate My Drive

It asks for an email address and date of birth. Once you submit, it asks you to select the state, your affiliation (parent or teacher or student), and the city (Greensboro). Once you submit, it pops up with Guilford County Schools, please select Page High School, click submit, then it asks you to take a 2 question survey—none of your information is released to my knowledge. Once you click a box to make “a commitment,” and hit submit, you have helped vote for Page.

Please help Page rise to the top and earn money. You may vote once a day, but it has become very important to the student body and to teachers to potentially earn new resources for the classroom. I know from a personal standpoint, there are so many new things I can bring to the classroom with this money to help my students succeed.

Done!
I put myself down as a community member, is that ok? None of the categories applied to me (parent, teacher, student etc)
@RJsExtremeMom

Thank you very much! That's fine. I appreciate you voting!

It pains me, @cheernerd5678 that teachers should have to hope to win money, so that they can have to opportunity, to teach properly. It's like our society is upside down! Good luck to your school!

So I was voting for my school today and....
d0e8875df054c9c5aeed16b8ff70e8be.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back