All-Star Please Keep Midwest Cheer Elite In Your Prayers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh wow. i got chills when i heard about this happening again. even more thoughts and prayers from missouri and platinum athletics

Sending my prayers once again to them :( so sad to hear they're going through this almost all over again!

How much can one organization go through in a single season? Thoughts and prayers sent out to them.

i sadi the same thing!!! omg that poor gym<3 my prayers go out to you......on a brighter note...this gym probabbly knows the true meaning of sticking together as a team<3

this is absolutely terrible.
thinking about all of MCE, and hoping they can continue to stay strong. <3

Oh no, not again. That is horrible! :( Prayers ans thoughts from Germany!!

I cannot even imagine this happening again...all of our thoughts and prayers go out to MCE much love from PA

midwest cheer is in my prayers. so much for this program to suffer through. Prayers for her to get better and all the athletes and coaches and families to stay strong.

prayers from houston and texas lonestar cheer! we are thinking about you and praying for her recovery.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Midwest Cheer Elite!! I pray that there will be some great news for this program, and all of the kids who cheer here, I really believe that ya'll need it! Hugs to al! :)

Back