High School Post Your Cheers Here!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 4, 2016
I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where people can post their cheers! I'm in middle school cheer (eighth grade) and our cheer is

"We are the team that makes you scream and shout
Green white and gold
Now watch us work it out
Eagles!"

Our cheer last year was

"Bliss Carmen eagles now let us make this clear
2015 will be our year!"

I'd be happy to see everyone else's cheers though! And maybe this will be a helpful resource for coaches trying to get ideas!

I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where people can post their cheers! I'm in middle school cheer (eighth grade) and our cheer is

"We are the team that makes you scream and shout
Green white and gold
Now watch us work it out
Eagles!"

Our cheer last year was

"Bliss Carmen eagles now let us make this clear
2015 will be our year!"

I'd be happy to see everyone else's cheers though! And maybe this will be a helpful resource for coaches trying to get ideas!
Just chants or crowd leading cheers as well? I like this thread idea.

Our team needs new crowd cheers!
I'm on it! You know how much I love these.

What do you want? Color chants? Spellouts? A combination? How long: 30 seconds, 45 seconds or a minute? How many kids am I choreographing for?

LOL allow me to bust open my black jacket of sideline material. I'll prepare a PowerPoint for you later, complete with signs and pricing (not sure who you guys are ordering from, but I typically plan these out using School Pride's pricing).

Some tips for your coach: What Do Judges Look For In A Cheer Section? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer These rules can apply for games or competitions.

I highly recommend that you guys master simple, shoulder-height, single based stunts for use during these; the crowd finds them to be more impressive, and they allow you to spread across the floor more.

Last edited:
I'm on it! You know how much I love these.

What do you want? Color chants? Spellouts? A combination? How long: 30 seconds, 45 seconds or a minute? How many kids am I choreographing for?

LOL allow me to bust open my black jacket of sideline material. I'll prepare a PowerPoint for you later, complete with signs and pricing (not sure who you guys are ordering from, but I typically plan these out using School Pride's pricing).

Some tips for your coach: What Do Judges Look For In A Cheer Section? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer These rules can apply for games or competitions.

I highly recommend that you guys master simple, shoulder-height, single based stunts for use during these; the crowd finds them to be more impressive, and they allow you to spread across the floor more.
I usually reason/post on my phone and don't always get notifications. Which is better than the current issue with tapatalk not loading any threads…

They even have some signs. They just don't use them. They are probably not competing, but crowdleading at games. Our football field does not have a track. The girls are cheering and stunting on a not terribly level grass surface.

So, we are needing cheers that will motivate the crowd and let them know what to yell and when. I will try to see if my cp can get access to the cheer closet to get the signs.

I think our coach would like to compete, but I don't know if this year is a possibility.

Back