OT Postcards

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jun 27, 2010
Since everyone on here is from all over, I figured you could help.

Since I was about 7, I've been collecting post cards from places I went and when my friends/family would go places they would get me some too. My goal has been to get all 50 states but I never realized how tough it is. My roommate and I are looking to make a giant wall of them for out apartment next year, with a map of the USA, kind of a cool and funky decorative thing.

So if anyone would want to send me a postcard of where they're from, it would help immensely. I would be more than willing to give you the money for the post card and postage or however you want to do it. Thanks :)

if you would like to have postcards from slovenia and italy let me know :) I can send it to you

The sad thing is... I don't have one from Syracuse even though I've been there like a million times hahaha

Well then, the next time I come across a Syracuse postcard, it's yours! Although, after living here for 20 years, never have I ever seen one.... But I'll keep my eyes open for one!

I'll go through my box of them and sort them out! I can post a list tomorrow :) You guys are all the best

Back