All-Star Power's First Competition After Jeffrey Fehr's Death.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If any of you would like to purchase a shirt in honor of Jeff, here is the link to our spirit wear website:

http://www.shopedgenow.com/

Thank you all so much for your support for our team in these difficult times. All of the love and prayers coming from across the nation have truly helped us get through our loss, and have inspired us to be a better team to make not only Jeff, but you guys proud as well. Your love and support is truly amazing, and we thank you SO MUCH.

R.I.P. Jeffrey Patrick Fehr<3

literally started sobbing the second they stepped on the mat..

God bless them all and everyone else who loved that beautiful boy.

I watched this and it made me cry :( I know i didn't know him but i know people how did. RIP Jeffery

I also held it together until the center stunt group....
Thank you for posting the link to the t-shirt!

Reading this beautiful outpouring of support has sent a fresh wave of tears. It just reminds me that in spite of how, at times, we can seem crazy and get at each others throats, we are also capable of uniting under circumstances that touch us. God bless everyone in that program, his family and friends, and those who this story has touched. May there be peace. RIP

i love my team so much <3333333333333 we are truly a family and this performance made was so hard......... I LOVE u power medium coed 5 <333333333333 and i know that jeffrey is looking down on us and rooting us on RIP Jeffrey Patrick Fehr

her name is Brandi. she's been going through chemotherapy for the past couple months and has been amazingly strong through the entire thing. our team loves her more than anything <3
Wow! What a trooper! God bless her and your entire team. :)

I watched this video yesterday and teared up. It made me wish that I knew him personally and it kills me that now I can't. Such a strong team and I'm happy that we all can come together to support this gym at this difficult time. I can't wait to get my shirt in his memory<3 Love you Jeffrey

Back