Music Prada???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 2, 2010
First off I would like to say, I AM A WORLD CUP FAN. This is not meant to hate on them. But why does there music say, "Don't let the Prada fool ya", to me its the only thing in the music that makes no sense. It seems so out of place, is there a meaning behind it that i'm missing?

Where did you hear the mix? I did a mix for prada after their first one. Did you hear it at a comp or on the cheer library?

i heard prada too, but it makes no sense either way. then again....im sure this will cause a stir, but 95 % of the voiceovers in world cups music thats been done by greg this year dont make sense, starlites=hey girl hey? they just seeem so random!

they might be insiders within the team or something... kinda like when lites in 08 had the voiceover "let's play catch up feel the shade yall girls cant take my lemonade ill gag you just for gagging see i'll serve you just to serve" It went something like that!! :p

Prada probablyy bc theyre all gorgeous and just bc they pretty doesnt mean they cant win worlds? :D

i heard prada too, but it makes no sense either way. then again....im sure this will cause a stir, but 95 % of the voiceovers in world cups music thats been done by greg this year dont make sense, starlites=hey girl hey? they just seeem so random!

Starlites voice over makes perfect sense to me "...You better act like you know us, hey girl hey."

Back