High School Pray

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Hey everyone,

My team could use some prayers right now as one of our cheerleaders tried to commit suicide yesterday after school. She was transferred to a local hospital after sending a message in our group chat saying she did not want to live.

Her teammates tried to call her and got no answer so someone replied with her address and a parent called 911 and she was found.

Please pray for her safety and her recovery as she is only 13. We are not sure what brought this on yet but are thankful for her teammates that reacted so quickly because these days you just never know.

We just came off a fabulous 4th place finish at competition and have already been brought closer as a team because of it. You may recognize my picture as the same poster who asked for prayers for another cheerleader fighting meningitis so my team has been through so much this year and definitely more than 11-13 year olds should have to deal with ! <3

Please pray !

She and your team will be in my prayers. That's devastating :( I'm glad you guys were able to react so quickly. So sorry your team has been going through all this this year... Stay strong <3
and congrats on your comp!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thank you everyone, we have competition on Sunday
Haley is unable to compete with us but we will be competing for her ! Ill keep everyone updated !

How did your competition go? I still have your team in my prayers!
I was able to surprise the girls with Haley at the competition and it was awesome - they placed 3rd our of 5 teams ! :D Haley is still in recovery and will be for a while. Her actions are justified and we are happy she is getting the help she needs! Thank you for everyones thoughts and positive energy !

**HUG YOUR LOVED ONES !!!*

Back