Prayer Request

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 18, 2012
Tonight at my gym while I was at tumbling class, an amazing coach that works at my gym was leaving and as he was pulling out of the parking lot on his motorcycle, a truck hit him. He was flown to a nearby hospital with serious head, neck, and internal injuries. He is very close to all the cheerleaders and gymnast at my gym. We would all appreciate as many prayers as possible. He works at the front desk at my gym, Randolph Gymnastics Academy, and helped coach the cheer teams, Cheer Craze All-Stars. Thank you in advance. :(:(

Tonight at my gym while I was at tumbling class, an amazing coach that works at my gym was leaving and as he was pulling out of the parking lot on his motorcycle, a truck hit him. He was flown to a nearby hospital with serious head, neck, and internal injuries. He is very close to all the cheerleaders and gymnast at my gym. We would all appreciate as many prayers as possible. He works at the front desk at my gym, Randolph Gymnastics Academy, and helped coach the cheer teams, Cheer Craze All-Stars. Thank you in advance. :(:(

Will be praying for sure.

Back