OT Prayers And Support

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

ALittleBitTwisted

Most Positive :)
Dec 14, 2009
Hi everyone, I know there have been countless prayers threads but I have really seem them work miracles and I hope they can help bring these people are struggling strenth and hope.

First, today I received very unfortunate news that my Aunt has stage 4 colon cancer. My Aunt is an amazing nurse as well as a single mom to a 10 year old son (EB). She is hands down one of the strongest people I've ever met inside and out. I know she can fight this, but I also know she needs a lot of prayer and a lot of support. As you'll see below she is a go-getter and very positive..I've always looked up to her so much especially in those two areas.

Here is my Aunt's facebook status she posted earlier today:

"Ok...here it is. I went in Wed for a simple procedure and was blindsided by a dx of Colon Cancer. I am OK! Please know this. I am spending time with the family for now and making plans to tackle this hurdle. Thank you for your love, prayers and offers to help. I will need all of it. EB wants everyone to know that he is ok. I will be around for a very long time. Keep the prayers coming. xo Jules"

Also, last night my brother was in his friends pickup truck (his friend's dad was driving) and they were running a little late to the baseball game and the Dad was defintely not speeding since it was on a gravel parking lot, but a 4 year old boy ran out in front of the F250 and was hit. They had Medavac come and take him away...apparently his arm was pretty much off his body, but he was breathing which is a good sign. It's just very, very unfortunate for the boy & his family as well as the driver, who feels awful and is having a very tough time and my brother & his friend who are both 11 and cannot get the image out of their head. To be honest, the driver did not know he even know he hit the child until he got out of his car and saw what happened :( It is a very unfortunate situation and clearly a complete accident.

Any thoughts and prayers you are willing to contribute is greatly appreciated. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful group of people to reach out to and I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way.

Just read back my post, sorry for horrible grammar mistakes :oops: I usually am able to catch them and fix them before I go ahead and post, but it's really been a long day..sorry grammar police!

Back