All-Star Prayers For Alyssa In New York

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We thought that since Alyssa is not able to have flowers in ICU we would make her a BOW-quet made up of bows from as many cheer programs as we can get. If you are interested in donating a bow, we ask that it is labeled with your program name, location etc as well as any inspirational message you'd like to send. We will arrange all these cheer bows into a beautiful BOW-quet she can actually have with her in the ICU area. Message me directly for an address and details. Your prayers and support are unbelievable!! STAY STRONG ALYSSA, Keep FIGHTING, Keep PRAYING!!!

today i decided to send invitations to attend the "Pray for Alyssa Loschiavo" facebook event to people at my school.
every.single.person so far has "attended".
these people, from california, do not know her nor the cheerleading world.

im just so amazed at how people can come together for support.

At Cheer for a Cause, we're working with the family and will have a website page up soon with support info, prayer links, photos, and more. I just checked and the Pray for Alyssa Loschiavo page has over 16,300 people united asking God to heal this precious child. Please join the heart of your cheer and dance world in support of Alyssa. We Cheer & Pray for a Cause!

that's just terrible! All my prayers go to her, that she will recover soon and still be able to live a good life; to her family, that they get the support and courage to keep staying strong; to all her friends and teammates, that they keep eachother going and suporting after hearing such a horrible news.

many prayers from belgium <3

Back