All-Star Prayers For Amber!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lx1xga074e1qjvfddo1_500.jpg
High-res
This is Amber, She is thirteen years old and her fourteenth birthday is tomorrow. Amber just found out that she has Leukemia, She is a cheerleader for Arizona Power. She is gorgeous and such a happy girl. She is so strong, and so brave. Please pray for her, and please reblog to so Amber can get more prayers.
she is also all over twitter - #StaystrongAmber

Just saw this on tumblr! :( Praying for her tonight!
Praying very hard<3
a friend of mine asked if she is still going to try and cheer, or not? <3

Praying very hard<3
a friend of mine asked if she is still going to try and cheer, or not? <3
No): well atleast for sure the rest of the season... she drove 2 hours one way to practice so you can probably imagine how hard that would be on a normal person let alone while going through treatment! She will still be around though :)

No): well atleast for sure the rest of the season... she drove 2 hours one way to practice so you can probably imagine how hard that would be on a normal person let alone while going through treatment! She will still be around though :)
I can definitely understand that. Hopefully she will be back on the mats soon!!<3

Its been a while since we have seen any updates on Amber.
I have been thinking about her, and praying for her and her family. Any news on how she is doing? How her family is doing? Progress?
I hope she is in good spirit.
Prayers from Fierce All Stars

i actually saw a video on youtube she posted (katie that is) of all the girls having fun and just relaxing and laughing she seems to be in great spirits in a super supportive environment its awesome :)

Amber seems to be doing great with a good sense of humor and wonderful support system.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amberwalker

"After two weeks of chemotherapy treatment Amber's bone marrow is responding wonderfully! Her bone marrow has gone from approximately 90% leukemia cells to 8% leukemia cells. The chemo has wiped out almost all her cells (the good and bad) and has made a great dent in the leukemia. The doctors are confident that the remaining two weeks of this Induction phase of treatment will be a success! We will keep you posted and hopefully report great news in two weeks."

Amber seems to be doing great with a good sense of humor and wonderful support system.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/amberwalker

"After two weeks of chemotherapy treatment Amber's bone marrow is responding wonderfully! Her bone marrow has gone from approximately 90% leukemia cells to 8% leukemia cells. The chemo has wiped out almost all her cells (the good and bad) and has made a great dent in the leukemia. The doctors are confident that the remaining two weeks of this Induction phase of treatment will be a success! We will keep you posted and hopefully report great news in two weeks."

So happy to hear how fast she's responding to treatment. Looks like she'll be better in no time:)

hahahah I am glad you guys like our video :)
well it was already said how she is down from 90% Leukemia cells to 8% which is very good! I will for sure keep posting updates on here. She is very appreciative of all the support she has recieved :)

Back