All-Star Prayers For Fierce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 21, 2010
A small gym local to where I live, Fierce Allstars, burned down today. It's a great program from Franklin, Indiana in their third year. Please keep this amazing program in your thoughts and prayers while they look for a new home!

A small gym local to where I live, Fierce Allstars, burned down today. It's a great program from Franklin, Indiana in their third year. Please keep this amazing program in your thoughts and prayers while they look for a new home!

I just saw a picture on Twitter! Just so awful!

Last edited:
My heart is broken for this gym. Is there anything we all could do? Many prayers headed their way.

It looks like they're getting tshirts made to raise money. Gyms have offered them practice space as they prepare for Super Nationals. There's info on their Facebook page about fundraising!

Just got an update...it looks like all of the cheerleaders kept their cheerleading shoes at the gym so they were all lost in the fire. Varsity Spirit Fashions is being so gracious as to supply each cheerleader with a new pair of shoes in time for Jamfest! They are doing something called Crowd Tilt to start raising money for a new home (I'm not sure what that is but there will be info on their Facebook page soon) When I was young, one of Fierce's owners was on my gym's senior team and was one of my biggest role models. Genuine people with a genuine love for cheer! I love the cheer community!

aw this makes me sad but also I am so touched that varsity is supplying them with new shoes ! Bittersweet <3

Back