All-Star Prayers To The Cea Raleigh Family

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was the one that got elbowed in the mouth. 2 teeth pushed back but not completely knocked out. unfortunately i won't be able to compete at worlds and tumble/stunt for 6 weeks :( this is also my senior year and last time competing. but i know my team is strong enough to come together and make everything work <3

i'm so sorry ): i know that doesn't make things better but i love how much faith you have in your team<3

i was the one that got elbowed in the mouth. 2 teeth pushed back but not completely knocked out. unfortunately i won't be able to compete at worlds and tumble/stunt for 6 weeks :( this is also my senior year and last time competing. but i know my team is strong enough to come together and make everything work <3

Caitlin, I'm so sorry. Keep up the good spirit; praying for you to have a speedy recovery. Best wishes to SMOED!!!

the girl who broke her leg was there for a tumbling class and i feel soo terribly bad for her. smoed had a girls teeth knocked back but not fully knocked out and the flyer who hit the backspot in the mouth fainted from the blood. no one on ssx was injured. but smoed does hope that everyone is good to go for worlds this weekend :)

was it just people on smoed and one girl from a tumbling class? is that everyone?

well i really hope everyone is okay if they could go to worlds im sure they would be devistated. i REALLY hope everyones feels better

was it just people on smoed and one girl from a tumbling class? is that everyone?

well i really hope everyone is okay if they could go to worlds im sure they would be devistated. i REALLY hope everyones feels better

the girl who broke her leg was there for a tumbling class and i feel soo terribly bad for her. smoed had a girls teeth knocked back but not fully knocked out and the flyer who hit the backspot in the mouth fainted from the blood. no one on ssx was injured. but smoed does hope that everyone is good to go for worlds this weekend :)
i meant to say if they couldnt go they would be devistated

which team did this happen on?
like small senior x?
senior elite?

Back