All-Star Praying For The Missouri Tornado Victims

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
Please keep the families of Joplin, Missouri in your prayers as they were just hit by a very powerful tornado that caused major destruction. If anyone from the boards lives there or near there you are in my prayers!!!

Thank you so much for posting this! This part of MO is not a big cheer area, but they REALLY need our prayers. It's only been a few hours and have already confirmed deaths. The devastation is unbelievable. The main hospital is destroyed. Thankfully my friends and their family members in the area have been accounted for, but please pray for everyone being hit by these storms. I love Supercells and F5, but wish they'd stay in the gym in Glen Burnie and out of the midwest.

Joplin is in Southern Missouri. As stated, its not a big cheer area, but there are some gyms in Joplin. I was told by friends in the area, that nearly 75% of the town was destroyed (and its a pretty big city for Missouri). I saw some pictures on google and they were horrible. Thanks for posting this and please keep their familes in your prayers.

Joplin is about 4 hours away from where I live... :/ I can't imagine what people are going through. I am praying for everyone.

We've been following this on the weather channel. My husbands family is from St. Louis

Joplin is an hour or so from me! And my Family lives there, my Family Is okay. But my Boyfriends friend lives there and just had a baby and they lost everything! Prayers to all the cheerleaders and families in Joplin!

There is an all star gym in joplin called "planet cheer". does anyone have any info on them and if their gym is still standing? being from the kc area we always seem them at competitions. :(

Look for Cheer for a Cause to make announcements in the coming days about ways you can help the victims of Joplin Missouri, the Mississippi River floods and the devastating tornadoes in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. We hope to have a tractor trailer to take donations to Joplin and are working with Habitat for Humanity to potentially build and rebuild houses in these affected areas!!! Watch www.cheerforacause.org for the latest on the heart of your Cheer World!

I'm praying for them! we have tornado wanrings and sirens going off in ohio right now :/ im scared for my life!!

I'm praying for them! we have tornado wanrings and sirens going off in ohio right now :/ im scared for my life!!

Where in Ohio do you live? I live by Sandusky and we already had a storm and it was just a 30 minute downpour no thunder or warnings. But i dont know if theres more coming to us or not

Where in Ohio do you live? I live by Sandusky and we already had a storm and it was just a 30 minute downpour no thunder or warnings. But i dont know if theres more coming to us or not

southern ohio! and the worst has yet to come! i live in dayton, the sky is so dark outside. Just keep watching the news! we have 70mph winds right now :(

Oh! well hopefully it doesnt come up north! but i will definatly keep looking at the news! please everyone just stay safe.....

(and sorry about getting off topic from the Joplin tornados)

Prayers to everyone in Joplin and everyone who has loved ones there.. This is so sad... I watch the news and see pictures and it just breaks my heart..:(

Back