Preserving Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi there,
I would really like to know how you can make your cheer shoes last longer because I don't want to have to buy shoes every season. I don't wear my shoes outside and I make sure that I only use a mild soap to clean the outsides but they still manage to break down. Just to let you know I have the nfinity evolution shoes and they aren't as durable as I hoped they would be.

Thanks in advance!
I personally think the durability of the shoe depends on the make and model of the shoe and the way you tumble. We make sure our shoes are only worn for practice and for competitions. We have also stopped stuffing our sweaty socks into them after a long practice, this has helped with odor and they are not turning grey from excessive sweat.

My CP's Nfinity Evolutions that were her comp shoes last year and practice shoes this year have been holding tough. Her Nfinity Phoenix that gym had us purchase through the uniform company have only been worn at comps and small chunks of rubber are breaking off that pair in the oddest places and not from her tumbling. I know her wear patterns from the last four sets of cheer shoes. Think we may have gotten an off pair this year.

On another note, we parents took note of the Varsity rep in the gym the other day carrying Varsity's shoe.

Just bought my first pair of varsity's and I'm hoping this doesn't happen! I'm going to worship them when I get them!

I love my Cheer Soxx! I only have to buy one pair of shoes per season! Cheer Soxx keep my shoes comp ready! Way cheaper than buying several pairs of shoes a season. Go visit their website to see how cute they are. You can design your own. cheersoxx

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back