OT Pretty Little Liars - Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i know the writers said they weren't doing the twin theory, but i 100% think they are (they also said toby was really dead and truly evil, so obviously they lie :p) but i also read theories every once in a while and one page showed a picture of alison's room from a flashback. on her wall, is a picture frame with a portrait of jason in the middle and "ali" on both sides of him. underneath, is a cute little plaque with “C’est le double du rire, et de doubler le sourire, et double la peine si vous etes benis avec de jumeaux”, translating to “It’s double the laugh, double the smile, and double the trouble, if you’re blessed with twins”

it can't get much more obvious than that, i'd say. but i guess we'll see. as much as i don't want the series to end, it's been drawn out enough now and i'd just like some answers.
i for one would just like to know who/what is in the trunk :rolleyes:

Has anyone read the Ali's Pretty Little Lies book? I'm not sure when it came out but I was reading the (new?) book Little Secrets on the plane today and there was a preview of that one in the back. It's from Courtney's point of view of how the whole twin switch thing went down. Can't wait to buy & read it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Has anyone read the Ali's Pretty Little Lies book? I'm not sure when it came out but I was reading the (new?) book Little Secrets on the plane today and there was a preview of that one in the back. It's from Courtney's point of view of how the whole twin switch thing went down. Can't wait to buy & read it!

Yeah... I'm kind of reading Ali's Pretty Little Lies..I've been about half way finished for a week now.. Its mixed in with all of the other books I'm reading for work. Youth Services Librarian Struggles...

Yeah... I'm kind of reading Ali's Pretty Little Lies..I've been about half way finished for a week now.. Its mixed in with all of the other books I'm reading for work. Youth Services Librarian Struggles...
Do you think it's good?

this show just continues to blow my mind lol and as much as I say I wish I would have read the books first, I think it would have taken all the fun out of the show.
I just don't like how so many random people keep getting dragged into the mix.... it confuses things

Do you think it's good?

It's okay. I am enjoying it more than her the other out of sequence book(s) (can't remember how many she's done)

Btw I picked your women's team to make it to the second round in at least 1 I my brackets. I started doing women's bc my men's brackets are busted. Anyway enjoy the tourney. I never did NCAA women's but cheering at the men's tourney was one of my favorite undergrad experiences....the flight from sc to az on a charted plane....parties at the hotel after we lost :/. The little envelope of money they gave us

So much fun.

It's okay. I am enjoying it more than her the other out of sequence book(s) (can't remember how many she's done)

Btw I picked your women's team to make it to the second round in at least 1 I my brackets. I started doing women's bc my men's brackets are busted. Anyway enjoy the tourney. I never did NCAA women's but cheering at the men's tourney was one of my favorite undergrad experiences....the flight from sc to az on a charted plane....parties at the hotel after we lost :/. The little envelope of money they gave us

So much fun.
Haha she's done like a million. I'll have to pick it up for the plane home.

Aw thanks hah! I have us going to the final four, maybe not realistic but oh well. I'm enjoying it so far! I'm hoping it will be as fun as the men's looks from TV. Our men never make it but our women's team usually does.

Haha she's done like a million. I'll have to pick it up for the plane home.

Aw thanks hah! I have us going to the final four, maybe not realistic but oh well. I'm enjoying it so far! I'm hoping it will be as fun as the men's looks from TV. Our men never make it but our women's team usually does.

I looked it up "Ali's Pretty Little Lies" is only the second companion (out of sequence) novel. I remember reading the first one "Pretty Little Secrets"...but I own it.... but I never finished it

I looked it up "Ali's Pretty Little Lies" is only the second companion (out of sequence) novel. I remember reading the first one "Pretty Little Secrets"...but I own it.... but I never finished it
Perfect, I'm almost done with Pretty Little Secrets.

this show just continues to blow my mind lol and as much as I say I wish I would have read the books first, I think it would have taken all the fun out of the show.
I just don't like how so many random people keep getting dragged into the mix.... it confuses things

The books and the storyline aren't really related at this point, and never really was. I began reading the books prior to the show beginning and like them better.

The books and the storyline aren't really related at this point, and never really was. I began reading the books prior to the show beginning and like them better.
that's why I think I still might read them. even though I don't know when I'll actually find time
to

The finale just left so much up for you to figure out. Like clearly someone knocked out Toby in the woods and then left him with the lighter leaving you to think he was being set up and the girls would find him with the lighter but then he wakes up and they haven't found him so the lighter thing seems bizzare. Also where did that random black swimmer chick come from? Like what is up with the randos. Why does Spencer's sister hate them so much? This is all just overwhelming.

Latest posts

Back