OT Pretty Little Liars - Season 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I agree with live2cheer10 about Toby. I think he joined the A team to protect Spencer. especially since that time he got seriously injured by A.. why would he hurt himself like that?

though, sidenote, who shot Caleb? Did Toby? or Mona? because it wasn't Nate or Emily and no one else was up there. except A apparently.

I agree with live2cheer10 about Toby. I think he joined the A team to protect Spencer. especially since that time he got seriously injured by A.. why would he hurt himself like that?

though, sidenote, who shot Caleb? Did Toby? or Mona? because it wasn't Nate or Emily and no one else was up there. except A apparently.

I assumed it was Nate...he got shot but came to enough that he could grab the gun before he actually died

emily stabbed nate pretty much right in the heart.. i assumed he was dead. hmm. i'll have to watch it again

I meant stabbed. Oops :) I thought she for him more I the stomach/abdomen but I saw it on my computer so it may not have been as clear.

I meant stabbed. Oops :) I thought she for him more I the stomach/abdomen but I saw it on my computer so it may not have been as clear.

i figured that's what you meant :) now i'm just not sure. i watched it on a small tv so it may not have been his heart.. but his eyes were closed and idk i assumed he was dead. he easily could not have been.

but i figured A called emily to come outside the cabin (and i'm guessing A didn't know exactly what was going on with Nate -- since the call that said "I owe you one Emily" and Mona saying if I knew it'd be that easy to get Garrett out of jail blah blah blah.. so I don't think they knew he was trying to kill her) So if A was in the woods, they eventually ran and caught up with everyone in the lighthouse and there just happened to be a gun there.

I just have so many questions! I need the Halloween special to come!

So many emotions in this ep! I dont even know where to start. But I too assumed Nate wasn't yet dead and shot Caleb but who knows! Since he was later taken in a body bag (but he could have easily died after shooting caleb) AHH i dont know! :p
I never really thought too much about Nate, but I guess I should have because really, why would Maya's cousin want to seek out Emily like, weiiird! And I was SO shocked when Paige was in the closet! I actually cant believe someone hasnt mentioned that yet!

How does Nate fit into the show now? Was he actually Mayas cousin or was he just a stalker?

How does Nate fit into the show now? Was he actually Mayas cousin or was he just a stalker?

just her stalker. his name is actually linden james? i think. he stalked her and most likely killed her (or it looks like he killed her as of now.)

i knew he wasn't her cousin when he didn't know maya's parents' address. he was just so sketchy.

Ok this is really random but did they ever explain Toby's tattoo (901 free at last) bc ik they thought he killed Ali bc of it and idk if they just moved past that or they found a reason to believe it didn't mean what they thought. I don't remember.

Ok this is really random but did they ever explain Toby's tattoo (901 free at last) bc ik they thought he killed Ali bc of it and idk if they just moved past that or they found a reason to believe it didn't mean what they thought. I don't remember.
yeah he said that it was the day he "ended it" with jenna . but with that last episode who knows if it was true

Okay so many people think that Toby is doing it to help the liars but from what I've heard Marlene king revealed in an interview that Toby does not have good intentions. Not sure how accurate this is bc I heard about it from someone else

Okay so many people think that Toby is doing it to help the liars but from what I've heard Marlene king revealed in an interview that Toby does not have good intentions. Not sure how accurate this is bc I heard about it from someone else

no, you're correct. when asked in an interview if there was any chance Toby could really be "good" she flat out said "no." She also said she decided that Toby was part of the A team starting at the homecoming episode (ep. 7 or 8 i believe)

if you watch marlene's tweets and her responses/RT she gives a way quite a bit ;)

Bumping this to let everyone know the Halloween episode, "This Is a Dark Ride," airs tonight at 8pm eastern time! I am so excited! :)

Back