All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lets try this again

tinypic.com

upload into tinypic.com

then use the msg board link. if you just copy and paste the address/link that it gives you, the picture will show up when you click "post reply" on the thread. hope that works. :)

I liked Zebra when F5 came out with the old uniform that was posted and loved their 2010 uniform with zebra, but when every other team started adding it to uniforms that were made up of every color crayola has ever made it became an eyesore.

I will say that if animal print is used it looks better when there is a darker color like blue (F5 and CA) or Black (VA Wild) so that it fits in more with the uniform. If your colors are inchworm and hot magenta then zebra is going to make those colors look even worse together. (yes those are crayola colors)

IMO, I think that for some animal print is a way of life, but like anything it should be used in moderation. A few years ago when we first started to see Zebra I loved it. Now, not so much any more.

Some people just seem to know how to do it right. I especially like the way CA did it this past year. WCSS without it would their bow would be all wrong. VA WILD's look is nice. They made it work for them even though it's more than just a little.

Since animal print is a trend for others. You better be able to rock it if you are gonna wear it.

I love print on practice clothes but I wanna say no to it on the uniform itself, but I do like how F5 did there's with the zebra, if it isn't too much print then I'm sure it would look fine. Now I adore bows with print on it like shooting stars cheetah bow this year I fell in love with it! As to print spankies, bloomers, whatever you wanna call them I'd say no to also.... Something about me isn't really fond of seeing a girls skirt who is pulled up the entire routine with zebra print on it, it just sticks out to me! I know animal print is in but please please please try and keep it to a minimal! :p

These are just about the only unis I like with animal print in them:
10qmamt.jpg
jrrztw.jpg
hs4yep.jpg
ri6g7d.jpg

I like Stars' bow with this uni
vqr11f.jpg

ETA: Sorry these are so huge!!! Tried to resize but it woudn't work!

Back