All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMO zebra is outdated and cheetah is eventually going to be outdated as well, until the next big thing comes along.

Reactions: ian
pajama's?
all i thought of when i saw this was "who really needs a cheerleading moo moo"

haha! Agree. I think the varsity dresses are awful - they look like pjs. They're just trying to get teams to buy more stuff and spend more money. I can't imagine the reaction I would get if I told my team on game day we are wearing matching moo moos.

i dont understand the dresses. like, theyre cute, but where am i supposed to wear that? certainly not to school :eek:

I've seen some teams at competitions wearing some kind of dresses like those over their uniform when they are not performing. I guess to help keep them clean and all the team looking alike????

Didnt know Susie was the new designer for Varsity

And she is using the scraps from the local home ec classes to come up w/ fabrics for the uniforms. That's why you see a little scrap of just one color on them. With some of these using so many different fabrics pretty soon they might as well just quilt them together as that's all it is but with a different pattern and design.

plqgw.jpg

How does everyone feel about these uniforms?

Back