All-Star Pro Shops

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

(i am Acx Jag(: 's sister haha) Just wanna put it out there that my problems with the WC proshop probably had something to do with the fact that it was Christmas time and their new catalog of incredibly cute clothes had just been released! :rolleyes:

Cheer extremes is good but it's kinda expensive, World Cups is alright..... I will admit Rays took forever, but I still love them! :rays:

Rays are good, and I just bought one from PCM, and literally got a response within 5 minutes and I recieved it within a week. Super impressed. I bought one from one gym, they told me they didn't have that size anymore. Then proceeded to play phone tag with the owner that sounded like I was adding the biggest amount of stress to her life because all they had left were practice clothes that were XS and S. Then I just gave up and let them keep my $24 since it was such an issue. Your welcome.

I give Betsy at Cheer Extreme's Pro Shop my personal stamp of approval. I've ordered stuff 6-7 times and they get shipped real fast and have always been right. She has even opened the store (it's not at the gym) a couple of times when I went down outside of their normal business hours.
Yes, she definitely stays on top of things! When ordering Worlds shirts I'm never worried that they won't come in on time from CEA, and I can't say that about other gyms, even when ordering 3 weeks ahead and choosing a rushed shipping!!

I always order from the CEA online shop and they usually arrive within 1 week even though I'm international..by far the best pro shop I've used. On the other hand, can someone tell me the best email address to get in touch with World Cup? I cant phone as I am in the UK but have had 0 reply from 2 emails given on their website and getting a little stressed out about an issue with my order. Anyone from WC on this forum?

I've never had problems with world cup, cea, stingrays, cheer athletics and top gun. All of my items ordered from there have come within 1-2 weeks. However, I did have problems with calis proshop, I had to email them a few times before I got my shirt.

I have ordered from World Cup twice and both times received the items within a week and both times they were wrapped in leopard tissue paper:) Best experience with a pro shop by far. I had issues with both Cali and Cheer Athletics. Neither gym shipped my orders and I had to call/email multiple times to get my items and it took 8-12 weeks each time and the Cali item was damaged:( The owner of Cali was great about it once she became aware of the issue. Power shipped my Jeffrey Fehr shirts within a couple of weeks and I got the fierceboard shirt right away too. Most gyms aren't in the retail business so it isn't unexpected that you may need to follow up on your orders. On a side note: AZ Power please make those gorgeous sports bras available to the public!!! My CP is dying for one!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
hahaha I cheer at AZ power! I don't know why the pro shop isn't up yet tho :)

Cheer Extreme is always amazing ! my sister has had some problems with World Cup & i've had some problems lately with Cheer Athletics! i ordered my panthers shirt about 3 weeks ago and then they just yesterday let me know it got back ordered. :mad:

I've been patiently waiting for a little under a month for the shirt I ordered from cheer athletics. I talked to someone who waited for 3 months for her order to get filled. So frustrating!

Back