OT Prom Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 15, 2009
It's almost prom season and just wondering if any of you have your dresses picked out yet. I really hate traditional dresses, but me and my friends always pick dresses that are classy and stuff, and ones that our kids would wear when they grow up, you know, timeless. Anyways, here are some of my friends' dresses from last year.

2vt4cxx.jpg

2prwroz.jpg

2vmx1qp.jpg

Please confirm that these are 100% real cause these made my night. hahahahah :)

Wait a minute..wasn't that last girl the one who got rejected from her prom because she made her dress and they said it was too skimpy to be allowed in?

I do find you pretty ignorant to be posting this. You are obviously being sarcastic and it's offending to anyone who might know these people or share a similar dress idea as them. Think before you post!

I do find you pretty ignorant to be posting this. You are obviously being sarcastic and it's offending to anyone who might know these people or share a similar dress idea as them. Think before you post!

Yeah, because these people definitely didn't want attention drawn to them with these outfits.

Who said that they want negative attention? Who are you to judge what they want?

Who are you to say that it's offending to anyone who might know them or share a similar dress idea as them? How do you know what people want?

Over the last 10 months, I would be willing to bet that you've made the most offensive statements of anyone on this board. You make accusations about opinions when all you've done is post something similar.

If you don't like a statement, then the poster has no right. If they don't like your statement, then it's just a board where everyone can have opinions.

You're rude; bottom line.

I don't know if you're 12 or 22 or 122, but it doesn't really matter.

I have nothing against the people in the photos, but the outfits are outrageous and I'm pretty sure they knew that when they picked them out.

My comments about them aren't any more harsh than ones I would make if pictures from some of my high school dances from '77-'80 showed up.

And the funniest thing about this whole deal is that if we met in person, the odds are pretty good that we would get along. Maybe it will happen one day.

Well the second girl is wearing a garter, so I think that's their wedding picture. And I hope that I can party with those people one day cause they look like they know how to have fun! And my room was pooh bear themed until 8th grade, so the first girl already has approval if you ask me.

Who are you to say that it's offending to anyone who might know them or share a similar dress idea as them? How do you know what people want?

Over the last 10 months, I would be willing to bet that you've made the most offensive statements of anyone on this board. You make accusations about opinions when all you've done is post something similar.

If you don't like a statement, then the poster has no right. If they don't like your statement, then it's just a board where everyone can have opinions.

You're rude; bottom line.

I don't know if you're 12 or 22 or 122, but it doesn't really matter.

I have nothing against the people in the photos, but the outfits are outrageous and I'm pretty sure they knew that when they picked them out.

My comments about them aren't any more harsh than ones I would make if pictures from some of my high school dances from '77-'80 showed up.

And the funniest thing about this whole deal is that if we met in person, the odds are pretty good that we would get along. Maybe it will happen one day.

im not gonna play semantics with you, so that answers half the book you wrote, but also its funny when you say im rude because a) i love it b) idfc and c) you're a hypocrite. and im 19 btw, and highly doubt i would ever dare to hang with ANYONE on this board. : D

Every thread I come on I see lolsmileyface arguing with someone?

Anyways, that last dress is fug ahahha. I like the pooh one, though.

im not gonna play semantics with you, so that answers half the book you wrote, but also its funny when you say im rude because a) i love it b) idfc and c) you're a hypocrite. and im 19 btw, and highly doubt i would ever dare to hang with ANYONE on this board. : D

since you are 19, please act your age. thank you.

That's exactly where we're different. Because I would love to spend time with almost anyone on this board and many of them have become close, personal friends.

I win.

Back