All-Star Question About Categories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The legality shouldn't depend on the scoresheet though as the safety judges are independent of adding scoring. They should be looking only for legalities and nothing else.

I wasn't saying it did, I was instead saying that it had been worth getting judged and finding that out before the Summit last year as though Varsity judges had missed it all season, it could have been seen at The Summit and would have been a tough break for my daughter's team.

I wasn't saying it did, I was instead saying that it had been worth getting judged and finding that out before the Summit last year as though Varsity judges had missed it all season, it could have been seen at The Summit and would have been a tough break for my daughter's team.
Ahhh misread that one.

That's ran by Xtreme Spirit, and they make up their own divisions to get people to come to their competitions. It's not a highly respected competition company and majority of coaches and owners would agree.
If I'm not mistaken, that is the EP that once had NO performace mats & decided the DAY OF their event to cancel the competition (after teams had already booked rooms & traveled)! I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the one! Our team had pulled out a week before the comp because the gym decided to randomly rearrange the entire gym's comp schedule mid season. The ONLY good thing that came out of that decision was that we didn't lose our money traveling to that comp! Everything else about the schedule swap was the biggest cheer cluster I've ever seen!! I think the EP only ended up having something like 10 or 11 teams show up. Their reputation obviously precedes them!!

Back