All-Star Question About Us Finals Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 8, 2014
So if our Level 5 team doesnt want the bid do they tell them before comp? Because we have a Sr Level 5 and a restricted SR 5 team. We are hoping for a worlds bid for the one team and then a bid to the US Finals for the restricted team. How does that work when we go to a comp that is giving away US Finals bids?

So if our Level 5 team doesnt want the bid do they tell them before comp? Because we have a Sr Level 5 and a restricted SR 5 team. We are hoping for a worlds bid for the one team and then a bid to the US Finals for the restricted team. How does that work when we go to a comp that is giving away US Finals bids?

The coaches handle all of that, don't fret over it. They'll submit paperwork that says they're going for whichever bid they'll accept for each team. For example, if your team would only accept a Paid World's Bid then the EP would know not to offer an At-Large Bid...etc.

Does US Finals even do world's eligible teams? I haven't been in a couple of seasons but last I had known was they had restricted 5s but no regular senior 5s

Does US Finals even do world's eligible teams? I haven't been in a couple of seasons but last I had known was they had restricted 5s but no regular senior 5s
Last I knew they did.

**There is a fine line between looking Fierce in a routine and looking Ehr Meh Gawwd**

I thought only restricted. Last year they had the R5 teams compete Friday night at the VB US Finals.

Last year there were worlds divisions that competed at US Finals, I'm pretty sure they have been competing there the past couple years at least as well.

Back