OT quotes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
no really a quote but its from Make it or break it and i liked it :)

"when you look in the mirror, what do you see? do you see a pretty 16 year old girl with lots of options and distracions? or do you see a champion? and when you ask yourself what do you want, do you think i want a boyfriend, some new clothes, a day off! or do you think i want to win? because those are the only to questions! who am i? im a champion and what do i want? i want to win! so who are you?"

may not be word for word, was off the top of my head :)

i LOVE this!!
:cheer:

I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win. -Michael Jordan

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. -Michael Jordan

Haha thats a few of my favorites, both by Michael Jordan, but i have wayy more favorites.

I think of this one alot.

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable...I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

crash and burn is the way to learn-tye hill (hah,he says that all the time up at the gym.)
it's just easier to be perfect-coach g (team quote of the year)
when something goes wrong, shake it off, dont be the prey, be the predator, be a tiger, and attack the skill like you never have before.-camp last year
the competiton is not won on the floor, but in the warmup room-coach g
it takes work to become fierce, but once you are, then you win, no mercy.-hah, another team quote from the year

crash and burn is the way to learn-tye hill (hah,he says that all the time up at the gym.)
it's just easier to be perfect-coach g (team quote of the year)
when something goes wrong, shake it off, dont be the prey, be the predator, be a tiger, and attack the skill like you never have before.-camp last year
the competiton is not won on the floor, but in the warmup room-coach g
it takes work to become fierce, but once you are, then you win, no mercy.-hah, another team quote from the year

Love all of these especialy the one about being a tiger. All of the teams in my gym have animal nicknames and my team is the tigers. I'll share it with my team .=)

Love all of these especialy the one about being a tiger. All of the teams in my gym have animal nicknames and my team is the tigers. I'll share it with my team .=)

aha,coool!
and yahh, that was one of my favorite quotes from the yearr.we had this whole 'be a tiger' thing.

I'm taking a bunch of these and editing each of them into just a plain picture on paint so I can make them my screensaver. That way I'll always have these like right infront of me.

Saw this one on a bracelet a few days ago...

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Reminded me of a certain teal team ;)

I was gonna post that!! Love Elenor Roosevelt :)

"Somewhere between the long practices, The hard work, the sweat and tears is a little girl that fell in love with the sport. Tonight, perform for her."

"Cheerleading.. All Day Every Day"

Now for my non- cheer ones :)
"I solemly swear I'm up to no good."

"Friends are like potatoes. You eat them and they die."

"Face it, Juliet was a wh*re and Romeo was desperate but they were still the greatest love story of all time."

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes and at times I'm hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marylin Monroe

Back