-theodore roosevelt

caa10 said:
Eyes On The Prize said:
[quote="betterTHANyou!":1iyfz0ce]
caa10 said:
soo putting some of these in my shoes!

:scratch:

maybe her feet like to read inspirational quotes too? :p
im guessing she puts them in there for good luck or something for competitions. i've heard of people doing that before.

yeah you got it right Eyes On The Prize :dancingbanana:
hahah, i think its Hannah? (f!erce) i believe said something on the 3 ways to get good thread that she puts quotes in her shoes and when shes stuggling shes thinks of them and it motivates her, lol something to that effect, so i decided to try it and it worked, haha so i was saying i was going to put some of these in my shoes :)[/quote:1iyfz0ce]

me and lindsey (ohhh lindss) do something similar to this. its more of a dedication instead of a goodluck thing but we write in permanent marker on the inside of our wrist who we dedicate the routine to before competing :)

fiercelexaaa said:
me and lindsey (ohhh lindss) do something similar to this. its more of a dedication instead of a goodluck thing but we write in permanent marker on the inside of our wrist who we dedicate the routine to before competing :)

rrr that is really cute, i love it <3

i am definitely using these as facebook status's :)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to
failure is trying to please everybody - Bill Cosby

"...so i just hooked up with Ryder"

"the $icth was busted sooo I decided to flee The Situation"

"...get ready to party! get out there and jus..get filthy, creepy and weird"

i watch a lot of jersey shore

from rascal flatts' unstoppable...

"you find your faith has been lost and shaken, you take back what's been taken. get on your knees and dig down deep, you can do what you think is impossible."

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." F. Scott Fitzgerald

"It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you."
— Million Dollar Baby

"Each of our troubles is a stepping stone. You can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, Never giving up. Shake it off and take a step up."

its from this story we were told at camp over the summer.

Mark Twain has some pretty good quotes:

"The worst things in my life never actually happened to me."

"All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them"

Back