Raffle For Razzi

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
Raffle for Razzi 2013
Enter TODAY for your chance to win The Cheerleading Stunt Stand, voted “Best New Product of the Year” by the Association of Spirit Industry Professionals!! The Cheerleading Stunt Stand simulates the feeling of being held in a real stunt and is a great training device for both use at the gym and at home!
Raffle tickets are ONLY $5.00 each – approximate value of the Stunt Stand is $399.00!! The more tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning!!
Tickets may be purchased via PayPal
wrnf6c.jpg

Raffle for Razzi 2013
Enter TODAY for your chance to win The Cheerleading Stunt Stand, voted “Best New Product of the Year” by the Association of Spirit Industry Professionals!! The Cheerleading Stunt Stand simulates the feeling of being held in a real stunt and is a great training device for both use at the gym and at home!
Raffle tickets are ONLY $5.00 each – approximate value of the Stunt Stand is $399.00!! The more tickets you buy, the better your chances of winning!!
Tickets may be purchased via PayPal
wrnf6c.jpg
can i pay cash??!

Updated the paypal, so you're now able to buy multiples!!

We're just over 10% to our goal! Thanks to everyone!!

OK, update! We've reached 20% of our goal! Still have a long way to go though!

cheer817 - I'm trying to figure out a good way to have you send cash for tickets without putting personal info out there. Haven't come up with anything quite yet, but I'll keep thinking!

OK, update! We've reached 20% of our goal! Still have a long way to go though!

cheer817 - I'm trying to figure out a good way to have you send cash for tickets without putting personal info out there. Haven't come up with anything quite yet, but I'll keep thinking!
k

Back