Random Bow Assortment?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you want them for that cheap, I recommend watching YouTube videos and making them yourself. You can find rhinestone letters on sale at craft stores (or use a coupon) then make the bows incentives for achieving skills (ie BWO for back walkover, BHS for back handspring, etc). For some reason bows are so motivating for kids.... And they're really easy to make.

If you want them for that cheap, I recommend watching YouTube videos and making them yourself. You can find rhinestone letters on sale at craft stores (or use a coupon) then make the bows incentives for achieving skills (ie BWO for back walkover, BHS for back handspring, etc). For some reason bows are so motivating for kids.... And they're really easy to make.

I've done this many times, but my lesbian crafting skills are limited to a basic bow, and I want something a little more sparkly and girly lol... I LOVE the idea of a skills bow, though:)

Any of you bowmakers out there getting rid of overstock for cheap? I like to give them away as prizes during practices:)

How many are you looking for? I have some leftover ones that didn't sell at our gym and are just sitting around the house. I'll sell them to you for a couple bucks-some of them are really cute!

I have one person lined up already, but I will certainly revisit this thread when I run out:) Thanks guys!

Back