All-Star Ratchet Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My mom said she is willing to fly out of state so if you live near any gyms like RA or CA please tell me;)

<side note> RATCHET ALLSTARS IS LOOKING TO GET NEW UNIFORMS PLEASE POST ANY DESIGNS YOU HAVE HERE

The other moms and I are opening Fierce Flying Failure Allstar Gym next month. We have cheerlebrity CP's who have cheered over 2 seasons so you KNOW we are experienced! We guarantee everyone gets on a World's Team. Bring us your super/super seniors...as long as they are tiny, we don't need a birth certificate! We already have cheerlebrity Susie flying center, but I feel certain we can find places for all of your CPs to fly! Hurry, we are filling our teams quickly....Oh...cash only...no checks or credit cards!:D

Oh my god. I'm obsessed with no name allstars. If I could just touch their center flyers... I might be able to feel the fierceness flowing in me :eek:
Too bad I live in europe, and I'm on the only team in my country where there are so little members we have only one team with ages from mini to 35 year olds (the minis base btw). Oh, we stunt with poms. And totally doing the fountain of troy because that's like the first thing you learn in cheer after you watch the bring it on movies, right?

Join the youth 6 team at Tornado Wisconsin Elite Ratchet Kidz! (or twerk for short.) sometimes we go to our local competition! But don't get your hopes up we usually are too good to compete.
OMG my sister is on the mini 5 team there! She loves it. We would never change unless she gets a double before she turns 6. That's her goal at this point, and my mom says she will get an iPad and a pony if she can before October.

currently being fabulous

OMG my sister is on the mini 5 team there! She loves it. We would never change unless she gets a double before she turns 6. That's her goal at this point, and my mom says she will get an iPad and a pony if she can before October.

currently being fabulous
No way!!
My great great granddaughter is on the mini 6 team!!
I'm so happy to know someone else that is there!!
(I'm currently dictating this to my assistant since I can't type since I have arthritis from my awesome career as the cheer tumbling/flying/jumping prodigy from 1891.)
Sorry no videos to establish proof of this well known fact, but you can check Wikipedia.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I gave birth to my cp last week and I'm afraid she will be behind if she doesn't start stunting by next week... I totally know she's ready because the doctor told me that she was doing flips in my belly so she must have heard the coaches during my other cps privates and started practicing on her own. (So proud!!) So here is my question. .. is it ratchet or no name that starts infants on the worlds team based on pre-birth performance? You can totally see her duckface in the ultrasound!!

I gave birth to my cp last week and I'm afraid she will be behind if she doesn't start stunting by next week... I totally know she's ready because the doctor told me that she was doing flips in my belly so she must have heard the coaches during my other cps privates and started practicing on her own. (So proud!!) So here is my question. .. is it ratchet or no name that starts infants on the worlds team based on pre-birth performance? You can totally see her duckface in the ultrasound!!
Ratchet is always really good about early tryouts. You just need to be enrolled in advanced tumbling classes with a full before age 2 and you have a guaranteed spot on the ioc5 team, hipster, (stands for horrible idiotic popular super twerkilicious extra ratchet). They even let newborns take the stage!

Also... my other 5 y/o 45 pound cp can totally stunt level 7 on her coaches so I'm sure she can handle the top teams at any gym. Which level is the one that allows 5 year olds and 30 year olds to cheer on the same team? I'm not sure she can stunt with kids her age so she must be on that level... besides, she's waaaaaaay too good for kids her own age. She can REWIND on her coaches!
Edit to say... sorry if that sounds "braggy" but ugh.. it's so hard to talk about Cp and not sound braggy!! #pointflyerjumperdancerlastpassmomprobz

Back