All-Star Ratchet Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I gave birth to my cp last week and I'm afraid she will be behind if she doesn't start stunting by next week... I totally know she's ready because the doctor told me that she was doing flips in my belly so she must have heard the coaches during my other cps privates and started practicing on her own. (So proud!!) So here is my question. .. is it ratchet or no name that starts infants on the worlds team based on pre-birth performance? You can totally see her duckface in the ultrasound!!
Just a few tips I hope help:
get her stunting right away! I waited a month on mine and she's only level 6.

Make sure her poof is at least two feet tall. I would suggest a weave depending on how much hair she has. You wouldn't want her to be the laughing stock of all the other newborns.

Werk it

My four year old nephew tottaly have a double double and wanna be on a level 8 team or higher. anyone has any suggestions (off topic but i love this thread!!)

Don't go to RA. I cheered there since they first openedhe kept putting me on level 1 just because I had a mental block on my power hurdle, so I left and went to Craptastic and cried my way onto level 5 and promised I'd do better tick tocks than Susie's could ever do
Which RA?

Coach just sent me this season's new uniform and practice wear designs, I'm so excited! Check them out: RA Uniform Design for Fierceboard - Google Slides

For the uniform, the dots and lettering will all be in rhinestones, and the spankies will say 'werk' on the butt! The practice shorts have a 0.5 inch inseam, and the extra sleeve is optional. Coach said she got a special deal from the vendor, so the unis will only cost $650, and the practice wear will be an extra $125!

I heard No-Name Allstars this year got new program unis with every color and back cut-out known to man.

There has also been a rumor going around that the OMG-PRAA (OMG PERFFFF Ratchet Allstar Alliance) are implementing new rules including "all participate that WERKK must be wearing their weight in rhinestones and glitter eye makeup, and every poof must be no less that twice the child's height" Additionally, there is a new division called "Susie's Mom 0.5" to qualify, you simply have to brag about your daughter's skills, complain about your cp's team placement, and receive some serious side-eye because of the 5" bow, carrot spray tan, and blinged attire you are wearing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I heard No-Name Allstars this year got new program unis with every color and back cut-out known to man.

There has also been a rumor going around that the OMG-PRAA (OMG PERFFFF Ratchet Allstar Alliance) are implementing new rules including "all participate that WERKK must be wearing their weight in rhinestones and glitter eye makeup, and every poof must be no less that twice the child's height" Additionally, there is a new division called "Susie's Mom 0.5" to qualify, you simply have to brag about your daughter's skills, complain about your cp's team placement, and receive some serious side-eye because of the 5" bow, carrot spray tan, and blinged attire you are wearing.

will NNA have stomach mesh too?!?!

I heard they had a level five all girl medium team that is full of crossovers! I think they are called " one athlete can do a full". Yeah they surprised me when they did an amazing half down!

It's Ratchet Athletics. Ratchet All stars closed last year after the team mom stole all the fundraiser money and the head coach had an affair with one of the cheer dads.

I need the backstory on this one ;p

Surely there is an article about it in Cheerleading Magazine right?

Back