All-Star Rays Your Skills Camp

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

KB_Legend oh I agree my 7yo level 2 kid doesn't belong with the seniors. :) that would be fantastic if y'all end up having a youngins camp as well. We live in Indiana but I grew up in Gainesville and we so hope to return to the area some day. CP already has a rays bow and shirt so we are ready!! ;)

Does anyone have tips on hotels in the area? We are actually thinking about making a vacation out of it but want to make sure we are not driving forever to get there each day...

There is a Marriott Towne Place Suites about 1.5 miles from their gym. I stayed there last week. It is on Barrett Parkway.

Spring Hill Suites on Chastain Rd is where we are directing people. It is literally an 8 minute drive across any potential morning trafffic.

CP going to Woodward the week right after this :( so no bueno for us although I would absolutely consider it for next year. Love the idea of visiting and getting a chance to train at some of the big gyms.

Anyone know of any other "big name" gyms doing this? that week does not work for us and would like a bit closer in the midwest. Thanks.

Anyone know of any other "big name" gyms doing this? that week does not work for us and would like a bit closer in the midwest. Thanks.

CEA has tumbling camps all summer....not that it's any closer to you. LOL

Just wanted to invited everyone to our RAYS your skills camp this summer! If you're a fan of The Stingray Allstars, or would like the opportunity to train with some of the most successful coaches in the industry, here's your chance. Come get the full "Stingray experience"

View attachment 109

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
My daugher is a level 2 flyer, moving to level 3. Will their be people there she would be able to stunt with or would she have to have her own stunt team to come to practice flying skills?

We have actually gotten a lot of interest from our Mini and Tiny aged friends! The good news is that we are looking into maybe doing a version of this camp geared towards younger people, and if you have ever seen Peppermint or Grape then you know we have the people for the job! We just want to make sure that everyone gets the best experience possible and we don't believe that combining the minis with the seniors is optimal for either. We are ALWAYS open to out of town guests coming to visit and doing some private lessons or classes as well

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Definitely going to keep an eye out for a mini aged camp. We are less than 2 hours away and my 6 year old would love to go to a Stingrays camp.

Back