All-Star Reach-the-beach Nationals (3/31-4/1/12)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just looking at the final scores...is it me, or does anyone else think this competition was scored a little crazy??

just looking at the final scores...is it me, or does anyone else think this competition was scored a little crazy??

I thought the scoring overall was a little low, as reign and f5 received scores in the 93 range for 2 days of stellar performances. I also noticed that on day one, no other worlds teams broke a 90 and there were some teams scoring in the 60s! Granted I did not get to see many teams but I just can't imagine level 5s with scores that low!

I thought the scoring overall was a little low, as reign and f5 received scores in the 93 range for 2 days of stellar performances. I also noticed that on day one, no other worlds teams broke a 90 and there were some teams scoring in the 60s! Granted I did not get to see many teams but I just can't imagine level 5s with scores that low!

Thats what i mean. and really, F5 and Reign had the best 2 day performances i've see all season.

Back