High School Reasons you love your squad!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 27, 2013
Since I have a habit of roaming around the "Confessions" page a little too often, I thought I'd start a positive thread :)

Why do you love your squad? It could be one reason or a million, just feel free to share!

Mine:
1.) After a really rough year last year, my squad has regrouped and we get along very well now. They honestly feel like my second family! I thank God every day for them :)
2.) Due to the now-positive environment of the squad, going to cheer practice now feels like an escape. I've had a really rough summer which includes a nasty break-up that I'm still not over, problems at home, a shaky faith, and just having to do a lot of growing up really fast. Cheer gives me a place to get stuff off my mind for a while, even if it's just a couple hours.
3.) We're stronger than ever! We might have had a "rebuilding" year last year along with several other competitions, but to all Washington State high school cheerleaders: , look out, we are back!
4.) Everyone on my team is such a dork; we can work hard AND have fun with each other.
5.) I love my coach. She's tough, but she really loves her job and it shows! She really wants to the best of us, and her pushing us makes us so much better :)

Your turn!

The reason I love my international level 5 team is b/c we are old but can still stunt like we are in high school nd tumbling like champs

#NEWYORKCHEERIOC5

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Since I have a habit of roaming around the "Confessions" page a little too often, I thought I'd start a positive thread :)

Why do you love your squad? It could be one reason or a million, just feel free to share!

Mine:
1.) After a really rough year last year, my squad has regrouped and we get along very well now. They honestly feel like my second family! I thank God every day for them :)
2.) Due to the now-positive environment of the squad, going to cheer practice now feels like an escape. I've had a really rough summer which includes a nasty break-up that I'm still not over, problems at home, a shaky faith, and just having to do a lot of growing up really fast. Cheer gives me a place to get stuff off my mind for a while, even if it's just a couple hours.
3.) We're stronger than ever! We might have had a "rebuilding" year last year along with several other competitions, but to all Washington State high school cheerleaders: , look out, we are back!
4.) Everyone on my team is such a dork; we can work hard AND have fun with each other.
5.) I love my coach. She's tough, but she really loves her job and it shows! She really wants to the best of us, and her pushing us makes us so much better :)

Your turn!
What HS? PM if you don't want to say publicly! I'm a Washington-ion hehe :)

Back