Music "red Hot/ 911 / Fire" Themed Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 16, 2014
I coach a school team of girls ages 10-14. Our competition routine theme this year is red hot/911/fire/emergency... you get the idea. I can only find a few songs that fit the theme, any help? Please keep in mind that it is a catholic school team.

Elin Bergman - The Fire
Eric Saade - Hotter Than Fire
Sean Kingston - Fire Burning
Coldplay - Up In Flames
ABBA - S.O.S.

I love the theme but I'm going to be honest with you, using copyrighted music could land you in hot water (no pun intended). Your best bet would be to ask a cheer mix DJ to make a bunch of appropriate custom songs mix for your mix. Maryland Twisters F5 did this in 2013 and it sounded amazing. They used a mix of custom DJ-made songs and copyrighted songs from mainstream artists and as far as quality went, you couldn't tell a difference. Plus, you can have the same songs remixed differently every year, with custom raps and voiceovers. It will cost more than the average cheer mix (at least the first time you order) because the songs are custom and newly made. They can use different beats, voices, etc. You can talk to others on here that know a little more about ordering music, but that's just my advice. Good luck!

This should be plenty pickings:
  • Scooter - Fire
  • Bruno Mars - Grenade (if my body was on fire, oh you'd watch me burn down in flames)
  • Justin Bieber - Never Say Never (never thought that I could walk through fire)
  • Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock (I bring the fire)
  • Cascada - Pyromania
  • David Guetta - Titanium (fire away, fire away)
  • Sean Paul - We Be Burnin
  • Sean Paul - Temperature
  • Black Eyed Peas - The Time (light a fire, make it hot // it's hot in hurrr, the temperature...)
  • Madonna - Burning Up
  • Jonas Brothers - Burning Up
  • The Trammps - Disco Inferno
  • Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm (we 'bout to get up, and burn this floor, you know we getting hotter, and hotter)
  • Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
  • Katy Perry - Firework
  • Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
  • Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha (wish your girlfriend was hot like me)
  • Foreigner - Hot Blooded
  • Kesha - We R Who We R (hot and dangerous, if you're one of us, then roll with us)
  • Black Box - Ride On Time (you're such a hot temptation)
  • Nelly - Hot In Here
  • Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
  • Snoop Dog - Drop It Like It's Hot
  • Arrow - Hot Hot Hot
  • Cobra Starship - Hot Mess
  • Usher - More (get it on the floor, bring out the fire)
  • Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (just gonna stand there and watch me burn)
  • Usher - DJ Got Us Falling In Love (gonna set the roof on fire)
  • Demi Lovato - Firestarter
  • Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
  • Pink - Funhouse (I'm gonna burn it down down down)
  • Pitbull - Fireball
  • Parade - Chaos (set it off dynamite // light up the fire)
  • Press Play - F-I-R-E
  • Jessie J - Burnin Up
  • Sasha Gradiva - I'm On Fire

Last edited:
Love Runs Out-One Republic
"I'll be your light, your match, your burning sun, I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back