OT replica team uniforms for t-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 23, 2010
This might be a little "out of this world", but has anyone/gym ever thought of making a shirt that looks like their team's uniform.
Every other sport practically sells jerseys in stores and i thought this would be cool.
What i mean is that each gym would have a girl's uniform shirt and a guy's uniform shirt.
I would definitely buy a ton. To me i would rather buy a uniform replica on a t-shirt rather than a regular t-shirt.
I just had an idea and wanted to share and maybe get some opinions on it or why it would be a bad idea.

Tell me what you think!

That would be a really cool idea! I'd definitely be interested if these ever became available :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

We had someone on our team do that. At first I wasn't sure what I thought about it, but then when I saw people wearing the shirts at a comp I really liked it. You know exactly what team they are cheering for.

We had someone on our team do that. At first I wasn't sure what I thought about it, but then when I saw people wearing the shirts at a comp I really liked it. You know exactly what team they are cheering for.
do you happen to have a picture?

i would LOVE this
especially with my favourite teams it would feel awesome to be "wearing" their uniform and really show my love for them!

I loveee this idea! Kyle from Norcal designed this shirt & I'm obsessed with it!

31814_421731013477_753333477_539359.jpg

This might be a little "out of this world", but has anyone/gym ever thought of making a shirt that looks like their team's uniform.
Every other sport practically sells jerseys in stores and i thought this would be cool.
What i mean is that each gym would have a girl's uniform shirt and a guy's uniform shirt.
I would definitely buy a ton. To me i would rather buy a uniform replica on a t-shirt rather than a regular t-shirt.
I just had an idea and wanted to share and maybe get some opinions on it or why it would be a bad idea.

Tell me what you think!

Courtney can we get these please?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back