All-Star Request For Nca, Please Help. Prize Included

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
My gyms level five is going to nca this weekend, cheer force falcons semi limited. They are the last team in the arena to go. I am not making the trip due to a break up with my long long time g/f who's super duper senioring. (I didn't want to be a distraction). It's their first time at any major national, but the did well at wsa Branson (beating Capitol city x5, great program btw)

I thought since I won't be there to support them so the next best thing would be to rally up support from the fierceboards. They are a decent team, and they know they aren't going to place well in their division but theyre chasing that bid. They have an awesome routine done by Jose Gonzalez so you know it's going to be entertaining. So for all those that stay and support them, I want to give a cheer force shirt. However I can't. But I cam get a free shirt too the first 3 people who post a picture of themselves with one of the team members. I'll post a pic of the uni so you can find it easy later today. You're support and encouragement for this second year level five team would be sooo appreciated

Back