All-Star Rest In Peace Michael "mike Jones" Gordon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts. I'm sorry to say that Mike passed away yesterday. He was a special young man whose smile lit up a room. Please pray for the Gordon, Triple Threat & Top Gun friends and family who were part of his very extended family.

This is so sad i'm so sorry to hear this :( Prayers to all of his family and friends from Germany!Stay strong!

Yesterday with heavy hearts the Top Gun family had to say goodbye to one of our former cheerleaders and dancers Michael Gordon. Throughout his many years in our program Mike’s spirit, dedication to our family and overall good nature touched the hearts and lives of everyone he came in contact with.

Born and raised in South Florida Mike danced on our Senior and Open Hip Hop teams as well as cheered on our Large level 5 and International 6 Coed squads. Continuing on in the industry he loved Mike went on to coach with our dear friends at Florida Triple Threat All Stars until it was finally time for him to rest.

Both gyms are now collecting
donations to help the family through these rough times and to ensure that arrangements befitting the beautiful life he lived are met.

On second thought, some might consider this a goodbye but for those who knew Mike, who got to see his smile and feel the warmth he brought into a room we know that his memory and spirit will live on through each and everyone of us!

We thank all of you so much for your thoughts, prayers & condolences

My heart breaks for everyone affected by this. I will definitely be praying for all those affected :(

I'm sorry to hear this. My prayers are with everyone who knew and loved him.

Blessings to the TG, Triple Threat and family he has left behind. May you find strength in your hearts and each other, and peace in your soul..

Back