All-Star Retirement???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay I tried to stay away from this thread, but I could no longer sit on my hands. My only issue was the way op was responding to poster. Reading these later posts I still feel the same way. I was not going along with"the cool crowd." I was just stating my observation not only on this thread but others. @12stepCheermom I also saw those grammar mistakes. I too wanted to correct her, but thought it was a bit much.

Last edited:
Of course you have reading comprehension problems, I said, she lost her fulls only... But great news, she got all her skills back that she lost (fulls) last summer - shortly after leaving your program... Thanks again for your concerns about my sleeping!
You know what? We do not need to argue this issue... We see your on the mat this season and you can see her skills and techniques up close and in your face... okay!
I really wanted to avoid saying this as to not risk sounding extremely stalkerish and creepy, but I can't hold it anymore. I've been known to have a pretty good memory and I remember your old avatar pic with your daughter (or who I assume was your daughter) and that you said that she was a backspot, so I watched a video of Twinkles from last season earlier and I was able to pick her out (there was only one African American backspot). From what I saw she did not tumble at all in the routine. Now surely if she had a full that she got back last summer, or even a layout, it would have been in the routine, or even jumps to back. Idk, I could be completely wrong, but something doesn't seem right here. And that last comment was unnecessary.

Yes, very much so! Only way to prove the truth it seems on this site is to show-- How better to show, is on the mat .... One thing I noticed, when I am called names it is alright, but when I defend myself, I am called being defensive, I was called a liar and nothing seems to be wrong with that! Let's support the name callers, that is what I am quickly learning around here...

Oh no no. That is most certainly not the only way to prove it! In this modern day of amazing technology one needs only to record a short video on their cell phone of their CP pulling the referenced skills, click on "share to youtube" and allow the world to kneel in awe of her awesomeness! :D

note: I typed this with the utmost snarkiness, but truly, the only way to prove yourself in any argument of skills is to provide visual evidence either in person or via video! aka, "pics or it didn't happen".

note 2: If you do not have time or desire to record precious memories of your CP doing what she loves most, simply link to the aforementioned youtube videos where the "haters" can see her in action!

note 3: I'm gonna regret getting involved in this! lol! :p

Many things shock me about this thread but just how much restraint the grammar nazis have shown (myself included) has to be a fierceboard first. @lifeoftheparty you hit on some of the ones that have been driving me nuts. Thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Hey 12step I think the grammar nazis are all vacation. Or just in a summer induced coma.

I really just couldn't. Partly because of the time that would be involved and partly because half the time I wasn't sure what the correction would be because I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to say and partly because I was so wrapped up in sitting here thinking "What in the actual f*** is going on here?"

so I watched a video of Twinkles from last season earlier and I was able to pick her out (there was only one African American backspot). From what I saw she did not tumble at all in the routine. Now surely if she had a full that she got back last summer, or even a layout, it would have been in the routine, or even jumps to back. Idk, I could be completely wrong, but something doesn't seem right here. And that last comment was unnecessary.

Yes, my daughter did not tumble after Atlantic City , before AC, the team only had 2 baskets in the routine, but for NCA they had 4 basket tosses in the back during the opening and my daughter was used in that section... In the beginning routines before they changed, she was in the opening in the front doing standing tumbling...If you watch the routines from Encore and even the Kickoff, you will definitely see her doing standing tumbling...Furthermore, no backspots were used in any tumbling sequence at all last year... but there was 1 other backspot on the team who had a full that was not used either and never tumble in any part of the routine, but it did not cancel out that she had a full or layout...What happened in Twinkles later routine they added more basket tosses and added 2 extra stunt groups - which I think, added more to the scoresheet than tumbling... Furthermore, Twinkles last year had an overabundance of tumblers, so it was not necessary for everybody to tumble...
PS: Yes, I beg to differ, that last comment was sorely necessary - Did you not hear me say that the first time, how sorely necessary and needed that comment had to be said... hahaha

I think I be retiring from this thread and fierceboard... It has been a real good experience and I must thank you all for the memories... Cheerio!

Back