All-Star Rip Amanda

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I came across a facebook page (after one of my CHEERLEADING friends [shocking right] liked one of their photos)
They are called Stay Mad. and they are really hating on Amanda. I've reported all of their photos and the page all together.
Get all of your friends to report that page!! im going to report it right now and spread the word!!

Geeze, I just checked out that Stay Mad page and I'm in the process of trying to report them as well.... turning a child's suicide into humor, that's messed up - made me sick just looking at this page

Geeze, I just checked out that Stay Mad page and I'm in the process of trying to report them as well.... turning a child's suicide into humor, that's messed up - made me sick just looking at this page
Its quite disturbing. So stupid. I heard that one of the page admins lost his job because of that page.

What's really ironic is that a lot of those kids on Facebook posting about how they would've been friends with her and helped her through it, are the same kids who go to school everyday and make fun of the kids that eat lunch by themselves. The irony in this situation appalls me.

What's really ironic is that a lot of those kids on Facebook posting about how they would've been friends with her and helped her through it, are the same kids who go to school everyday and make fun of the kids that eat lunch by themselves. The irony in this situation appalls me.
Irony or hypocrisy?

Back