All-Star Rivalries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 16, 2010
who do you think are the rivals in each state? (wether it be by people leaving gym A, certain teams, or just dislike)

Now before i post im not saying they're for sure rivals BUT im i would THINK they are because
A) They're in the same division & B) In the same state.
So dont be upset if there isnt a rivalry between the teams im posting again its MY ASSUMPTION!
smile.png

IO5 Coed - SOT & CA (Texas)

Sm 5 - California & Cheerforce Diamondz (California)

IO5 Coed - Brandon Steel & Top Gun (Florida)

Lrg 5 - Maryland Marlins Tsunami & Maryland Twisters F5 (Maryland)

Now before i post im not saying they're for sure rivals BUT im i would THINK they are because
So dont be upset if there isnt a rivalry between the teams im posting again its MY ASSUMPTION! :)

Not sure that's too much of a rivalry - the gyms are about 3.5 hours away from each other! I think that the larger rivalry with Brandon is Rock Solid Small Limited since they are closer to each other - and then maybe some local Miami teams with TG.

If it's a rivalry, it's a pretty friendly one.
lol. Nothing out of hand at all. There are a lot of coaches and athletes who have been at both gyms so there's a lot of support and friendship, but there are also the drama ones who have something personal against someone else or the other gym.

Orlando Area ok from what ive concluded its a Epic Vs. Brandon with some double down thrown in their and then some OA action in there...what hasnt happened...teams against teams, kids changing gyms...coaches changing gyms...alleged recruiting...you name it and Im sure someone from one of these gyms can recall somethings on the topic...but like the athletes dont really hate each other...or at least I dont

So dont be upset if there isnt a rivalry between the teams im posting again its MY ASSUMPTION! :)

IO5 Coed - SOT & CA (Texas)

Sm 5 - California & Cheerforce Diamondz (California)

Lrg 5 - Maryland Marlins Tsunami & Maryland Twisters F5 (Maryland)
OMG

Illinois: UA and ICE (formerly ICC)

I would say it's a friendly rival, but there are constantly athletes coaches/changing back and forth and there's a lot of competition between the two.

Not sure that's too much of a rivalry - the gyms are about 3.5 hours away from each other! I think that the larger rivalry with Brandon is Rock Solid Small Limited since they are closer to each other - and then maybe some local Miami teams with TG.

i didnt know how far away they were from each other. but i jsut figured if they do attend the same comps in FL and they go against eachother..

i had forgotten about RS having small Lim.

How about we talk about constant competition within the state.

In NJ we have
Large Limited - WCO, NJSE, SJS
Small Senior - WC Suns, CJA, Comets, Just Cheer, CC Champs, Jersey Pride
Small Limited - AS*1 Big Bang, Star Athletics, SJS

Back