All-Star Road To Worlds Story! National News

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunately Starlets will not be attending worlds in 2012, due to higher prices for flights and conflicting cheer seasons between Australia and USA, we plan to go every two years

So see you in 2013!!!!

Unfortunately Starlets will not be attending worlds in 2012, due to higher prices for flights and conflicting cheer seasons between Australia and USA, we plan to go every two years

So see you in 2013!!!!

thats terrible :( but i agree with everybody else it was a brilliantly executed story about cheerleading showing the athleticism involved as well as a story about an athlete fighting with real life (i cried as well)

Okay i'm crying right now, this is a great documentary but the end is so sad i can't handle it :( Starlets seem to be an amazing team best of luck for the future guys! :):)

A truly touching, inspirational piece. A few chuckles, some smiles, and a great message about overcoming adversity, perseverance, and love of the sport. So much was said in so little time.

I think it should be the new motto of worlds: If you don't wanna die, throw 'em high.

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.

We really need more of these specials flying around our country and more cheer in the media in general.

LIFETIME BETTER BE FILMING CHEER MOMS RIGHT NOW.

Please no cheer mom shows. The moms on Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras are pathetic and are giving dance and pageants a worse rep then they already have. I'll take a clip like this and the CNN story on CEA instead!

That was a beautiful story

I was finally able to watch and I'm so glad a did. What a great story...I laughed and cried. Go Starlets!

What a great story. The ending hit so close to home. How selfless of her mom to send her CP and her dad to America while she was dying. She clearly loved her daughter so much that she chose for her daughter to live her dream instead of being there with her. What an amazing woman!

Back