All-Star Room Help... Please =)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Hello all. So, Im in the process of trying to re-do my 15 (almost 16) year old daughters room. She wants all bright neon colors, mixed with her cheer stuff. Sounds easy enough, right? So, I got most of her medals out, bow walls, amongst other things, and now I have no idea what/how Im going to put this stuff out w/o looking like a mess.
So far, she has two bow walls up (two large framed cork-boards) above her dresser.
This is where all you Fierceboard friends come in =) I need suggestions, Ideas, advice, do's/don'ts, pictures, etc. I did make a shadow box of her Worlds stuff and hung that up. Any ideas???
PLEASE, and TY =)

We just moved into a new house about 6 weeks ago, so I completely feel you on this. My daughter (8) wanted her room decorated in the gym colors (or course) but I was just like you, not wanting her room a total jumble of cheer memorabilia. The plan as of right now is to do one wall with her cheer stuff. We are hanging a shelf about 6 feet high on the wall to put all the pics, trophies, etc. Below that is where her hooks will go for national championship gear like jackets, backpacks, and the like. Its not a perfect fix, but with everything arranged properly it will look good. What kind of neon stuff are you planning on putting in there?

I had a friend when i was in middle school / high school that had one wall lime green, one wall purple, one wall hott pink, then on the last wall she painted it with black chalkboard paint and hung up her name in wooden letter each letter painted with brightly colored paint. Then, she decorated with bright accessories, bright sheets, and a black comforter. Maybe you could do something like that. A black wall with a colored cork board for bows, a colored shelf with hooks for medals. I used to cheer at FCA where all of the uniforms were different colors. I knew a girl who each time she moved up to a new team took her old uniform and framed it. She then had rainbow uniforms hung on her walls. If your daughter has alot of old uniforms that might work too.

I had a friend when i was in middle school / high school that had one wall lime green, one wall purple, one wall hott pink, then on the last wall she painted it with black chalkboard paint and hung up her name in wooden letter each letter painted with brightly colored paint. Then, she decorated with bright accessories, bright sheets, and a black comforter. Maybe you could do something like that. A black wall with a colored cork board for bows, a colored shelf with hooks for medals. I used to cheer at FCA where all of the uniforms were different colors. I knew a girl who each time she moved up to a new team took her old uniform and framed it. She then had rainbow uniforms hung on her walls. If your daughter has alot of old uniforms that might work too.
THATS SO COOL! :) with the fca unis!

That sounds AWESOME!! Would you happen to have any pictures? Yes, I do plan on shadowboxing her uniforms too =)

http://girlsthemebedrooms.com/sports/decorating-girls-sports-theme.html
This website might help!
There is also a page on here about making t-shirts into quilts! That might be a cool idea for a throw blanket or a pillow

Really, REALLY cute ideas on that site. I would use some of those ideas if we didn't just remodel my cp's room recently!! I would do the wall decals and the tee shirt quilt-I still may do the shirt quilt to take with her to college next year.

a few years ago (when my CP was 11 she's now 14) I took pics of her in stunts and Silhouetted them used a projector and painted them on the wall. to this day it's my favorite part of her room

Latest posts

Back