All-Star Rude Encounters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lol i started reading some other posts and found this gem:
"This story doesn't quite fit the thread, but it's too good not to share. One of my childhood friends is extremely catholic, as is her entire family. She got married about two years ago and they rented out a big chunk of a big hotel in DC for all the guests to stay in. The other half of the hotel was rented out by the mid-Atlantic leather and fetish convention. I almost had an aneurism from laughing too hard when the bride came down in her dress followed by about twenty dudes in assless chaps and not much else."
and was reminded of @Cheer4U (? is that her username) @ACEDAD @mstealtoyou 's amazing story :D

It was my wife @cheer2win

There was a furry convention happening in the same hotel where my friends got married-lol :)

lol i started reading some other posts and found this gem:
"This story doesn't quite fit the thread, but it's too good not to share. One of my childhood friends is extremely catholic, as is her entire family. She got married about two years ago and they rented out a big chunk of a big hotel in DC for all the guests to stay in. The other half of the hotel was rented out by the mid-Atlantic leather and fetish convention. I almost had an aneurism from laughing too hard when the bride came down in her dress followed by about twenty dudes in assless chaps and not much else."
and was reminded of @Cheer4U (? is that her username) @ACEDAD @mstealtoyou 's amazing story :D[/QUOTE

Oh the tranny Holiday Inn story. It was a classic right?

Back