All-Star Rumorville- F5 Going Medium

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I first opened this thread I thought "summer rumor" but after reading it and reading certain replies, I agree. I'm not so sure it's just a rumor now.
especially since they have actually mentioned it before.. f5 is an amazing team and will do incredible things in medium. yes they are competitive in large, but i think will have much a better outcome in medium!

They will go where they can win if large senior seems like a long shot for them this year maybe medium will be best for them we will hve to see what happens! But I am excited for this season to start !

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Let's be real people: while it might be weird to see F5 in any division other than large, we do not know where they belong nor can we begin to speculate what's best for Twisters as a program. Tara and True will make the smartest decision for the gym, we will still love F5 and actually they would bring some much needed competition to the medium division (and we'd still be left with four awesome teams to watch contend for gold in large).

For the record, I really hope they do stay large. But all of the expert analysis is just making me laugh.

I think people bring up great points about them being able to dominate in medium but I don't think F5 will shy away from the tough competition in large senior! I hope they stay where they are :)

Personally I don't think going medium would be what's best for the gym. Although that may stem from my fierce competitiveness and I think if F5 wants to prove a point, they'll have to come back and dominate LAG.

Because proving a point is a reason to stay in a division

I think people bring up great points about them being able to dominate in medium but I don't think F5 will shy away from the tough competition in large senior! I hope they stay where they are :)
This is really more what I meant. Twisters have never seemed the like type of program to move a division because they feel like they could "slaughter" in another. All of the teams currently in Large All Girl have the talent. It's just a matter of which team has the consistency or luck to hit on any given day.

I never even thought about the possibility of it until I read this thread, and now I want them to go medium pretty badly.

i think f5 would slaughter everyone in medium. however i find the probability of them doing this slim. plus their isnt any big competition for them in medium other then Aces in my mind, especially with orange now going large. not trying to throw shade to the other teams in that division, but yeah. i get that they are hungry for a win, but i think people would be upset that they changed divisions just to win another globe, it would cause more controversy then good. and im sure as a program they know this already. im also wondering where this rumor even started from?

i think f5 would slaughter everyone in medium. however i find the probability of them doing this slim. plus their isnt any big competition for them in medium other then Aces in my mind, especially with orange now going large. not trying to throw shade to the other teams in that division, but yeah. i get that they are hungry for a win, but i think people would be upset that they changed divisions just to win another globe, it would cause more controversy then good. and im sure as a program they know this already. im also wondering where this rumor even started from?

I don't think they would make a move to medium because they think it's an easy worlds win. They'll choose the division that makes the most sense for them. If that's staying in large, great. If it's not, that's great too. When Panthers went small (and then medium) there wasn't a controversy. People were sad to see them go, but it was the decision that made the most sense for the organization. Twisters will be no different. As a fan of the organization, I'll cheer for their teams, regardless of size.

Back