All-Star Rumorville- F5 Going Medium

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'll be shocked if they go medium. they've won in LAG before, and they can do it again. and twisters have so many level 5 athletes, they get more and more every year. where would they put all those people if they didn't have a LAG? they ain't turning away level 5 kids to bump F5 to medium, weathergirls to small, and to top it off, compete against themselves in sm sr.
Or they would just really stack their teams and have a bomb restricted.

Minus the grammatical errors in this post that are completely throwing me off, I am completely perturbed as to why Aces have a better shot than anyone else? Especially when they only lost to Orange twice. They aren't SSX or Cali who lost to them for years in a row. Teams change year by year, who is to say they'll be the same this year? Additionally, you have four or five extra teams in this division who will give each other a run for their money.
Yes, Aces are phenomenal, but I highly doubt that Peach, Fame, Woodlands, Texas, CA, and Spirit will be any less phenomenal.
And Lady Jags;)

i'll be shocked if they go medium. they've won in LAG before, and they can do it again. and twisters have so many level 5 athletes, they get more and more every year. where would they put all those people if they didn't have a LAG? they ain't turning away level 5 kids to bump F5 to medium, weathergirls to small, and to top it off, compete against themselves in sm sr.
in the maryland twisters documentary the coaches even said it is consistently hard to field a large all girl, even for them. right now, they probably have around 5-10 (total guess) girls that arent tumbling wise at par with the rest. if they field the top 30 instead of 36, they're going to have much better ratios because they wont have to choose girls that they may not put on the team if there was another option. i dont understand why everyone would be so shocked!

I think they should stay large so Large Senior is some big super division full of the amazing teams that everyone wants to see. Do you know how amazing worlds is gonna be?! All I can say is that I can't wait!

in the maryland twisters documentary the coaches even said it is consistently hard to field a large all girl, even for them. right now, they probably have around 5-10 (total guess) girls that arent tumbling wise at par with the rest. if they field the top 30 instead of 36, they're going to have much better ratios because they wont have to choose girls that they may not put on the team if there was another option. i dont understand why everyone would be so shocked!
what documentary?

I think they should stay large so Large Senior is some big super division full of the amazing teams that everyone wants to see. Do you know how amazing worlds is gonna be?! All I can say is that I can't wait!
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. But then I realize that the only reason I want them to stay is so I can enjoy the drama of Large Senior knowing that a team isn't missing. I forget to consider F5 as a group of athletes that want to win too. If they want to win and they know it's necessary to go medium in order to win then I guess I can't really protest that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

well technically they did lose half the team to graduating seniors, so it could happen. i guess we will just have to wait and see come first competition.

Lets say that Weathergirls and F5 switch divisions, similar to what Orange & Peach did.

Even if anyone feels that Weathergirls "arent ready for the large senior battle", they would almost be guaranteed to move on to finals day at Worlds, considering there weren't even 10 large senior teams at worlds last season. This would open the door to stack F5 and make them highly competitive in Medium.

And I don't see this displacing a ridiculous amount of level 5 talent.

Plot twist: Tara & True never even considered moving F5 to medium until they saw this thread. Boom.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back