All-Star Rumorville- F5 Going Medium

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow when I created this thread i thought it was gonna be a simple yes or no type thing. haha still going strong i see :) gotta love fierceboard...

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. But then I realize that the only reason I want them to stay is so I can enjoy the drama of Large Senior knowing that a team isn't missing. I forget to consider F5 as a group of athletes that want to win too. If they want to win and they know it's necessary to go medium in order to win then I guess I can't really protest that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I mean I would think they'd wanna be the best of the best instead of just being the best of the okay... But hey, whatever they do I'm sure everyone will love it!

I mean I would think they'd wanna be the best of the best instead of just being the best of the okay... But hey, whatever they do I'm sure everyone will love it!

There's nothing just "okay" about medium this year. While F5 would certainly be a contender in either division they would by no means be getting themselves an automatic gold medal by going medium. No matter where they end up they'll have plenty of competition.

Maybe a complete missunderstanding, but:
If the winner of medium is just the best of "okay", what is the winner of small?
Please correct me if i´m wrong, because medium in my eyes has a good amount of talent and competition - not only okay.

Well I never thought I'd here the day where Orange was referred to as "okay"..

i dont think she was talking about orange specifically, more like the entire division. which is just as bad. can we just get back to talking about f5, considering the name of the thread... :banghead:

Back