OT Scholarships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 26, 2011
Hey yall! I REALLY want to attend UCF, but in order to do that I need to get some time of scholarship since it will be out of state. I'm going to apply for Federal Student Funding and also do some college essay scholarships. Any other ideas? I really want to go there...

i know in some states if you live there for a year you are considered a resident and they let you pay in state tuition. you could always live there for a year and just work? depends on the state though

i know in some states if you live there for a year you are considered a resident and they let you pay in state tuition. you could always live there for a year and just work? depends on the state though
Would it count living in an apartment for a year while I went to school there? So I could get instate the next year?

Try fastweb. It's this awesome website that links you to scholarships. You'd be amazed how many scholarships are out there.

Try to see if UCF has any through the school or your intended major. Most schools have scholarships for certain majors, all you have to do is ask about it, which is most times the hardest part. (Not saying if you ask, you'll automatically get a scholarship, but most students don't ask and schools don't always "advertise" them.) Call the Financial Aid office at your school and ask what scholarships there are. Check with your school Student Association or some sort of "club" like it. I received a small, $300 scholarship through our SA for this semester just for doing some community service and "helping out the school community". Although its not much, every little bit helps.

Also, see if there are any grants you are qualified for. Just make sure if you receive a grant, you stay up to date on it and know what they require you to do/achieve to continue to get the money.

Money is out there, and sometimes it's as easy as writing your name on a list. You just have to keep looking for it and keep asking. The worst they can say is no.

Back