High School School Competition Make-up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

silver and colombia blue glitter. It looks so good! First we have to put on black eyeliner, then a thin line of light blue glitter and then a thicker line of silver glitter on the lid

gold glitter on the outer corners of the eye. our colors are grren and gold but dark green eyeshadow doesn't really look good on the eye.

At my middle school, we did royal blue eyeshadow (our colors were gold and blue) but everyone did it differently so i didn't like it as much as i would have if we all matched. Most of us used the blue in this picture: http://www.marieclaire.com/cm/marieclaire/images/qa/0708BeSummerSkin006-de.jpg
My high school team in past years had done a line of black along the lash line (it might have been glitter), a thicker line of blue glitter, and then silver glitter up the the eyebrow. This year we are probably doing simpler make up. We got new uniforms that are much more clean and collegiate-looking, as opposed to the black silver and blue uniforms from before that looked more allstar-ish.

my school isnt allowed to use glitter make up

We have always done the crazy, cat eye, glitter looks in the past since we did school divisions at allstar competitions. This year we are going a more traditional route and I was interested to see what everyone else does for makeup!

Part of the reason we're going with simpler uniforms and less flashy makeup is because we will be competing at school-only competitions. In the past they competed at Jamfest and other allstar comps with school divisions.

Part of the reason we're going with simpler uniforms and less flashy makeup is because we will be competing at school-only competitions. In the past they competed at Jamfest and other allstar comps with school divisions.
Same with us. We've always done Jamfest, Cheersport, etc. Now we are doing UCA. Much different style!

For small competitions we would normally use black eyeliner and silver eyeshadow, but for bigger ones we use sparkly red lipstick and blue and silver eyeshadow, we look so good with it hahahaha (just kidding)

We aren't allowed to have ANY glitter.. Big deduction if we do. So we just do natural makeup with a tad bit of green eye shadow, but barely any . You can't even tell we have any makeup on when we're on the floor hah

The amount/style of the makeup totally depends on what state you're from and what competitions you attend. If I saw a high school wearing glitter/shimmer/cat eyes, etc. at a UCA event, I would gag. Most of the time I hate it when high schools wear over-the-top makeup. I know the cheerleaders themselves like it, but it can really turn judges off. Glitter should be saved for all star teams, and most of the time it's a rule-violation for schools.

Back