High School School Divisions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 14, 2010
It may be a bit early for this, but i've always wanted a thread like this!

What division are your teams competing this year? Small, Super, Large Coed.... and so on.

Or, if you've heard of other team's divisions, post those too! Its always so interesting. I hate not finding out until the schedule comes out 2 weeks before UCA Nationals.

Oh but I am not taking a nationals team this year even though I want to.. but I am a new coach to a talented yet broken and poorly coached program and I think it's a lot to take on.. Plus in Medium, we would be considered a "large school" and well, that is a large undertaking, but we don't have the manpower to go large at least this year to be considered a small school.

HOWEVER my coaches and I are going as a "business trip" :) And we will have fun!

Oh but I am not taking a nationals team this year even though I want to.. but I am a new coach to a talented yet broken and poorly coached program and I think it's a lot to take on.. Plus in Medium, we would be considered a "large school" and well, that is a large undertaking, but we don't have the manpower to go large at least this year to be considered a small school.

HOWEVER my coaches and I are going as a "business trip" :) And we will have fun!
I'm in the same boat! If I was large i'd be considered a small school. But I don't have the kids for that this year... I wish I did. Cheerleading isn't that popular in Minnesota. My teams are medium varsity and small JV and will hopefully be traveling to nationals again this year! What school are you with?

Back