All-Star Scoring Unique Entries (baskets)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 15, 2010

How would you (if at all) award difficult / or different entries into baskets on a score sheet?

For something like this I would say if you had two teams doing everything else the exact same (even the baskets) and the only difference was that one little entry than the team with the entry would score higher (if all execution was the same).

So, if you can do it and it not affect your basket quality it will help give you a slight edge.

I don't think it would have any impact on your score.

I see this as the same as teams that rebound into their load in, looks cool but doesn't affect BASKET score. JMO

Thanks guys!

We got very bored with seeing the same old level 5 baskets everywhere and tried to put a spin on them to make them appear more difficult / interesting.

side note, is it a possible error in scoresheets that unique load in / transition for baskets is not rewarded?

Thanks guys!

We got very bored with seeing the same old level 5 baskets everywhere and tried to put a spin on them to make them appear more difficult / interesting.

side note, is it a possible error in scoresheets that unique load in / transition for baskets is not rewarded?

Personally, I like the creativity and I really don't think it will hurt you on any scoresheet. It may not be a specific section on the scoresheets you use but I think you should keep it no matter what. It's nice and visual and executed beautifully. As long as it doesn't eliminate a required element then go for it!

Back