All-Star Screen Printing On Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 14, 2010
I've seen a few bows like this and I'm intrigued. What are some websites that have this option? Thanks for your help!

I do screening for a living - never tried screening on bows before, now I'm intrigued and will probably give it a try! Most the bows I've seen have been heat pressed though not screened. It's hard to tell a difference between the two sometimes.

I do iron ons. You can buy the iron on paper at Michaels, AC Moore, Staples. Then you print the design, in reverse, from your computer. Then iron them on. I make the bow first, then iron on.

i did a transfer onto to bows for two of the world cups teams comp bows. and it turned out great. you can find me at faBowlosity BOWs on facebook

I do iron ons. You can buy the iron on paper at Michaels, AC Moore, Staples. Then you print the design, in reverse, from your computer. Then iron them on. I make the bow first, then iron on.

Which place has the better deal on the paper?

Which place has the better deal on the paper?

I don't remember! I know that at Michaels I was able to buy smaller sheets, 4" x 6". At Staples they had bigger sheets, notebook paper sized. So the smaller is good if you're just doing one or two of the same iron on, but the bigger is great if you're doing an order for a team.

Hmm. I'm intrigued. No desire to make fancy bows with lots of details, but a tranfer is right up my alley. I assume you transfer before you form the bow? Or it easier to get it in the right place after the bow is put together? Would you say they work better on lighter colors or does it really matter?

file:///Users/kasey/Desktop/Photo%20on%202011-03-06%20at%2016.07.jpg

im pretty sure this is a screen printed bow.idk but i love it

Back